1. I have been quilting since 1983. I helped quilt my wedding tricot quilt. Prior to this, I helped tie quilts in Young Women.
2. I have made one quilt and 2-3 quilt tops.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making? I'm a Log Cabin Babe
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? I dislike cutting of triangles so I fold them so it's layered.
5. What is your earliest quilting memory? Playing under quilts my mom and Grandma(Wanda Hurst Palmer Laws) were quilting.
6. I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since 1998.
7. I was taught to quilt by my mother, Sandra Laws Jackson. I am more a piecer than a quilter.
8. Who do you usually make quilts for? My children.
9. My favorite quilt I ever made was the Bow Tie. I liked the layered look. I like 3-D.