1. I have been quilting for 55 years.
2. I have made approximately 50 quilts.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making? I like pieced quilts of all kinds. (I like the pinwheel square and steps to the alter)
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? I love to hand quilt!
5. What is your earliest quilting memory? My grandmother quilting when I was about eight years old.
6. I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since _____.
7. I was taught to quilt by my grandmother, Elizabeth Holladay. She taught me when I was 10 years old.
8. Who do you usually make quilts for? My family and humanitarian.
9. My favorite quilt I ever made was Sunbonnet Sue. It was fun to put together. (I like all my quilts!)