Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Quilter Profile - Glenna Webb


1.  I have been quilting for 55 years.

2.  I have made approximately 50 quilts.

3.  What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making?  I like pieced quilts of all kinds.  (I like the pinwheel square and steps to the alter)
4.  Is there something distinctive about your quilting style?  I love to hand quilt!
5.  What is your earliest quilting memory?   My grandmother quilting when I was about eight years old.
6.  I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since _____.

7.  I was taught to quilt by my grandmother, Elizabeth Holladay.  She taught me when I was 10 years old.

8.  Who do you usually make quilts for?  My family and humanitarian.

9.  My favorite quilt I ever made was Sunbonnet Sue. It was fun to put together.  (I like all my quilts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment