Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Quilter Profile - Ada Rigby



1.  I have been quilting since I was nine years old.

2.  I have made approximately 225 quilts.

3.  What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making?   I love using scraps.
4.  Is there something distinctive about your quilting style?  I have a hard time following someone elses pattern.  Somtimes I make it up as I go.

5.  What is your earliest quilting memory?  Playing under Grandma's quilt while friends were helping her hand quilt it.
6.  I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since 1995.  I was a charter member.

7.  I was taught to quilt by my mother, Theressa Redd.

8.  Who do you usually make quilts for?   Family and Friends.

9.  My favorite quilt I ever made was a Sunbonnet.  Why?  Because I like to garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment