Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Quilter Profile - Ada Rigby
1. I have been quilting since I was nine years old.
2. I have made approximately 225 quilts.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making? I love using scraps.
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? I have a hard time following someone elses pattern. Somtimes I make it up as I go.
5. What is your earliest quilting memory? Playing under Grandma's quilt while friends were helping her hand quilt it.
6. I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since 1995. I was a charter member.
7. I was taught to quilt by my mother, Theressa Redd.
8. Who do you usually make quilts for? Family and Friends.
9. My favorite quilt I ever made was a Sunbonnet. Why? Because I like to garden!