Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Quilter Profile - Robin Jones
1. I have been quilting for three years.
2. I have made approximately three quilts.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making? I like easy that may look difficult.
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? Easy.
5. What is your earliest quilting memory? Sitting under a quilt at home.
6. I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since 2009.
7. I was taught to quilt by myself and the guild.
8. Who do you usually make quilts for? Family.
9. My favorite quilt I ever made was a levi quilt for my son and my grandson claimed it. My grandson was so happy about that quilt.