1. I have been quilting for 60 years.
2. I have made approximately 200 quilts.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making? Pieced or scrap.
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? No.
5. What is your earliest quilting memory? My mom and aunts always working on sewing.
6. I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since 1995. I was a charter member.
7. I was taught to quilt by the Relief Society.
8. Who do you usually make quilts for? Family.
9. My favorite quilt I ever made was ????