Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Quilter Profile - Ila Starks (unfinished)

1.  I have been quilting for three years.

2.  I have made approximately eight quilts.

3.  What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making?   Raw edge applique
4.  Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? Usually use McKenna Ryan patterns for raw edge applique quilts.

5.  What is your earliest quilting memory?    Getter a denim patch quilt made by my mother for me.

6.  I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since 2009.

7.  I was taught to quilt by Cindy Foote and Amy Smouse at Quiltin' Chicks in Cortez, Colorado.

8.  Who do you usually make quilts for?   Family - granddaughter, sister, daughter.
9.  My favorite quilt I ever made was Roosters because of the raw edge applique.

No comments:

Post a Comment