Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Quilter Profile - Cathy Cosby
1. I have been quilting for 11 years.
2. I have made approximately 35 quilts.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making? Scrappy and star patterns are my favorite
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? No
5. What is your earliest quilting memory? When I started my own. 11 yrs ago
6. I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since 2001.
7. I was taught to quilt by all the ladies at quilt guild, and classes I took.
8. Who do you usually make quilts for? Relaxation, and stress relief
9. My favorite quilt I ever made was a Double Wedding Ring, it was just beautiful. I love the looks of them.