Thursday, February 21, 2013
12 inches (1/3 yard) of primary fabric (for center)
18 inches (1/2 yard) of matching fabric (for back and border)
2 buttons – 1” to 1 ½” in size
· Place the rights sides of the 12” piece and the 18” piece together. Sew both side seams along width of fabric.
· Turn inside out and eyeball or measure the border edges and press.
· Fold the fabric so that the primary fabric is right sides together and then stitch the two ends
· Cut off excess fabric on the ends and then press to create a point
· Sew button at each end to secure the pointed area