Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Quilter Profile - Bonnie Meyer
1. I have been quilting since 1954 years.
2. I have made approximately 700 quilts. I donate them to the nursing home to sell.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making? Tricot wedding quilts
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? Hand quilting, even tiny stitches.
5. What is your earliest quilting memory? Watching my mother quilt.
6. I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since 1995. I was a charter member
7. I was taught to quilt by my mother.
8. Who do you usually make quilts for? Family
9. My favorite quilt I ever made was a Sun Bonnet Baby. I made a block for grand daughter, 25 in all.