Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Quilter Profile - Beth Millward



1.  I have been quilting for 2 years.

2.  I have made approximately 10 quilts.

3.  What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making?   I love quilts using fats, charms, and jelly rolls

4.  Is there something distinctive about your quilting style?  I usually use scraps for my bindings.
5.  What is your earliest quilting memory?   

6.  I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since 2010.

7.  I was taught to quilt by my mother.

8.  Who do you usually make quilts for?   Family, weddings, and babies.

9.  My favorite quilt I ever made was a Yellow Brick Road quilt I made for Danny (my husband).  Why? It was the first quilt I ever made.  We were living in Philadelphia going to PA school.  My mom came out to visit and we made it everyday while Danny was at school.  We kept it a secret and I gave it to him for our 3rd anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment