Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Quilter Profile - Beth Millward
1. I have been quilting for 2 years.
2. I have made approximately 10 quilts.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making? I love quilts using fats, charms, and jelly rolls
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? I usually use scraps for my bindings.
5. What is your earliest quilting memory?
6. I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since 2010.
7. I was taught to quilt by my mother.
8. Who do you usually make quilts for? Family, weddings, and babies.
9. My favorite quilt I ever made was a Yellow Brick Road quilt I made for Danny (my husband). Why? It was the first quilt I ever made. We were living in Philadelphia going to PA school. My mom came out to visit and we made it everyday while Danny was at school. We kept it a secret and I gave it to him for our 3rd anniversary.