Thursday, February 23, 2012

Quilter Profile - Worthy Glover




1. I started quilting for about 13 years.  I helped Gail with some hand quilting and tieing quilts before.

2. I have made approximately eight or ninequilts.

3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making?  Medallions and stars, wedge works.

4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style?     I am a man and I look forward to retirement and more time to quilt.

5. What is your earliest quilting memory?   Trying to understand sewing instructions on the first quilt I made.

6. I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since January 2000.

7. I was taught to quilt by my wife Gail.

8. Who do you usually make quilts for?     Children and Friends.

9. My favorite quilt I ever made was Bargello in the Round with starts in the corner.  Gail and I took a class together to learn the technique.


No comments:

Post a Comment