1. I have been quilting for approximately 40 years.
2. I have made approximately 26 quilts.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making? Applique, baby quilts.
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? Definitely not. I do hand quilt all my quilts.
5. What is your earliest quilting memory? When I was four years old, sitting underneath the quilt at Relief Society when my mom was quilting.
6. I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since November 2011.
7. I was taught to quilt by my mom.
8. Who do you usually make quilts for? Weddings, babies.
9. My favorite quilt I ever made was 'Moose". It had lots of dimention to it.