1. How long have you been quilting? About 10 years, unsuccessfully.
2. Approximately how many quilts have you made? 1/2 of many, one to completion - a sampler quilt in a college class.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making? I like anything easy if I am making it or I like intricate ones if I'm appreciating someone else's work.
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? I like geometric patterns.
5. What is your earliest quilting memory? I made a pillowcase in 4th grade home economics.
6. I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since _______.
7. I was taught to quilt by collect quilt instructor, piece quilting the tops, and my mother-in-law for hand quilting.
8. Who do you usually make quilts for? Family & gifts.
9. My favorite quilt I ever made was a baby quilt - fence rail because it was with my mother-in-law for a grandkid. She taught me how to hand quilt the top.