Thursday, February 23, 2012

Quilter Profile - Kathleen Lyman




1.  How long have you been quilting?  I don't quilt I tye!

2. I have made approximately 600+ quilts from baby to king size.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making?  Fast Quilts
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style?

5. What is your earliest quilting memory?   Helping my Grandma Guymon by cutting the strings after she tied the long row of knots.

6. I have been a member of the Grayson Country Quilt Guild since...  It has been so long ago, I can't remember.

7. I was taught to quilt by my sister Bonnie Meyer.

8. Who do you usually make quilts for? My grandkids, nieces and nephews and we sell alot!

9. My favorite quilt I ever made was a denim quilt for a niece with a lot of BLING on it.  Quilt was made and bound and delivered to her mom and dad to take to her for Christmas.  They decided they didn't like all the bling and we had to glue pockets on over the bling.


No comments:

Post a Comment