1. I have been quilting for 25 years.
2. I have made approximately 60 quilts.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making? Anything.
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? I try anything new
5. What is your earliest quilting memory? Lea Hurst helped me cut a pattern and told me how much material to buy and how to make it.
6. I have been a member of Grayson Country Quilters since 2000.
7. I was taught to quilt by Lea Hurst.
8. Who do you usually make quilts for? My family
9. My favorite quilt I ever made was a buggy barn quilt because it was such elegant material