1. I have been quilting for 25 years.
2. I have made approximately 100+ quilts.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making? Turning Twenty.
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? No
5. What is your earliest quilting memory? Lea Hurst helped me to like guilting and make them
6. I have been a member of Grayson Country Quilters since 2005.
7. I was taught to quilt by Lea Hurst and Karen Dufur.
8. Who do you usually make quilts for? My family
9. My favorite quilt I ever made was Martha's Vineyard because Lea Hurst was so helpful to me as I made this quilt.