1. I have been quilting since 1956.
2. I have made approximately 40 or 50 quilts.
3. What pattern or type of quilt do you enjoy making? Love Star
4. Is there something distinctive about your quilting style? The way I do corners
5. What is your earliest quilting memory? Watching my mother and grandmother quilt.
6. I have been a member of Grayson Country Quilters for six years.
7. I was taught to quilt by my mother and mother-in-law.
8. Who do you usually make quilts for? family
9. My favorite quilt I ever made was... I love them all!